JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA.
|F. No. S/22–Gen-180/2015-16 AM(I)||Dated: 12.02.2016|
|Facility Notice No. 27 /2016|
Sub.:- Posting of dedicated staff for making entries of test reports received from CRCL-Reg.
1. Requests have been received from exporters, trade associations, etc. for creation central facility for making entries in respect of test reports received from CRCL in respect of export consignments.
2. At present, test reports in respect of export consignments are being entered into the ICES 1.5 system by the officers posted at export docks in the CFSs.
3. In view of the above requests and in order to expedite the process, it is informed that a facility has been created for entering the test reports in the systemreceived from CRCL, which shall be located at CRCL, JNCH building. For implementing the same, a Tax Assistant is being posted for entering the test reports in the system pertaining to export consignments received from CRCL. The test reports will be entered in to the system on the same day on which it is received from CRCL. Further, in addition to the above work, the Joint Director, CRCL may also assign him the work of entering the test reports in respect of import consignments as part of the CRCL test module. The appropriate role in the ICES 1.5 will be assigned to him by the EDI Section.
4. Any difficulty faced may be brought to the notice of the Joint/ Additional Commissioner, CRCL, NS-V or Joint/ Additional Commissioner Appraising Main (X), NS-IV.
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, NS-I, III & V
1. The Pr. Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
2. The Pr. Commissioner / All the Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
3. All Addl./Joint Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
4. All Deputy/Asstt. Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
5. The DC/EDI for uploading on the JNCH website
6. Bombay Custom House Agent Association
7. All Trade Associations