OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS NS-I,III & V
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA-SHEVA
TAL – URAN, DISTRICT – RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA – 400 707
F. No. S/22-Gen- 198/2009 AM (I) Part-II Date: 26.05.2016
Despite of Stand Relieved Order dated 20.05.2016 being issued for all Officers in the grade of Appraisers transferred vide Office Order No. 19/2016 dated 09.05.2016 vide F.No S/22-Gen-25/ 2015-16 AM (I) NS-I, it is noticed that substantial numbers of Officers have yet not joined their new place of posting.
Non compliance of the Order is being viewed seriously as it is causing inconvenience to Trade and affecting the intent of facilitation and ease of doing business.
Accordingly, it is directed that all Officers should invariably join their new place of posting by 27.05.2016. All the concerned DC/ACs are, therefore, directed to forward the compliance report to this effect by 27.05.2016 to the undersigned
It is also informed that in event of non compliance of the Order, Administration will be forced to revise the Order.
This issues with the approval of the Commissioner of Customs, NS-I,III & V, JNCH.
Asst. COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS
APPRAISING MAIN (IMPORT)
NS I.III & V, J.N.C.H
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II.
2. The Pr. Commissioner / All the Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II.
3. All Addl./Joint Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II.
4. All Deputy/Asstt. Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II.
5. Dy./ Asstt. Commissioner of Customs, EDI for uploading on website.
6. Concerned Officers.