JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE,
TALUKA URAN, DIST RAIGAD,
|F.No.S/22-Gen-187/09AM(I)||Dated : 31.03.2013|
|OFFICE ORDER NO. 133/2013|
1. Consequent to allocation of charges of officers in the grade of Deputy and Assistant Commissioner of Customs ordered vide Office Order No.131/2013 dated 30.03.2013, the following allocation of additional charges of the officers who are on leave/training/other official duties is ordered w.e.f. 1.04.2013.
2. Whenever the officer shown in column 2 of the table is absent due to leave/training or any other duties, the officer shown in column 4 of the table shall automatically assume charge of the officer shown in column 2 in addition to his own regular charges:
|Sr. No.||Name of the officers
|Regular charge||Addl. charges to be held by Shri/Ms.|
|1||SHYAM KANU MAHANTA||CIU & Valuation Cell||PARAG SINGHÂ|
|2||SHWETA CHANDER||Bond & Review Cell||NARESH G.|
|3||LOKESH LILHARE||Group VI & PCA||VISHAL CHOUDHARY|
|4||CHETAN LAMA||Group 1, Group IA & Appraising(M)||JOMY JACOB|
|5||NARESH G||Group V||SHWETA CHANDER|
|6||SENTHILNATHAN||Group IV & RTI||CHINTA ANNA ISSAC|
|7||CHINTHA ANNA ISAAC||Group III||SENTHILNATHAN|
|8||PIYUSH KAMAL||Group II G & PCA||G. C. JAIN|
|9||G C JAIN||Group II (H-K), Adjudication Cell, Prosecution Cell & Legal Cell.||PIYUSH KAMAL|
|10||JOMY JACOB||Group II & II (A-F)||CHETAN LAMA|
|11||VISHAL CHOUDHARY||Group VA & VB||LOKESH LILHARE|
|12||RAJKUMAR KENDRE||CTF, MCD, DYCC & IAD||VISHAL MALANI|
|13||ANISH GUPTA||CRC-III, Review Cell & PCA||SURENDER MALIK|
|14||VISHAL MALANI||CRC-I & Import Noting||ROHIT SINGLA|
|15||SURENDRA MALIK||CRC IV, EDI Software, Alternate Systems Manager, Statistics & EDI Hardware.||ANISH GUPTA|
|16||ROHIT SINGLA||CSD, PCA (Admn.) & PCA||VISHAL MALANI|
|17||PARAG SINGH||SIIB(I), LRM, IPR & RRC||SHYAM KANU MAHANTA|
3. The Deputy/Assistant Commissioner in charge of a Group/Section/Unit shall entrust the additional charge and transfer the relevant bills of entry/files to any other AO/Superintendent under his charge, if any of the AO/Superintendent does not report to duty for any reason, by 11.A.M. to ensure that the work is not held up.
4. The P.A. to ADC/JC, Appraising Main(I) would ascertain by 11A.M. everyday, about the Group A officers who are not available on a particular day or further period and convey to the officer supposed to hold the additional charge as well as to the ADC/JC/DC/AC I/c Appraising Main (I) to ensure that the officer concerned is aware of the additional charge for the day/period and the work is carried out smoothly without any hardship to the trade and industry.
5. The officer proceeding on leave/training etc. shall also inform the officer who has been assigned the additional charge regarding his absence and ensure smooth functioning.
6. The ADC/JC i/c Appraising Main(I) is authorised to issue any adhoc orders to assign the additional charge in the grade of DC/AC/AO/Supdt.
7. In case both the officers holding the regular charge and the officer assigned with the additional chare are on leave/training etc. a separate adhoc additional charge order shall be conveyed by the ADC/JC(AM) through a register maintained for this purpose.
8. The officers availing leave beyond two days shall invariably, obtain prior sanction of the leave.
(SEEMA JERE BISHT)
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (IMPORT)
- The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II
- The Commissioner of Customs (Export), JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
- The Commissioner of Customs (Appeal), JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
- All Addl./Joint Commissioners of Customs, JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
- All Deputy/Asstt. Commissioners of Customs, JNCH, Nheva Sheva.
- Guard file.