OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (IMPORT)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA,
TALUKA – URAN, DIST. RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA – 400 707
F.No. S/22-Gen-187/2009 AM (I) Date : 09.05.2014
OFFICE ORDER NO. 15/ 2014
Consequent to allocation of charges of officers in the grade of Deputy and Assistant Commissioner of Customs ordered vide Office Order No. 02/2014 dated 04.04.2014, the following allocation of additional charges of the officers who are on leave/training/other official duties is ordered with immediate effect and until further orders.
2.Whenever the officer shown in Column 2 of the table is absent due to leave/training or any other duties, the officer shown in column 4 of the table shall automatically assume charge of the officer shown in column 2 in addition to his/her own regular charges :
Name of Officer
Addl. Charges to be held by Shri/Ms.
|1||Ms. ARCHANA NAYAK||Gr. II G ,PCA||PIYUSH KAMAL|
|2||Ms.VARSHA NIMBALKAR||Gr. II (H-K); Adjudication Cell (Administration and cases pertaining to Additional/ Joint Commissioner’s)||ARCHANA NAYAK|
|3||S.K.MAHANTA||Gr. IV, Review ( All cases other than SAD cases)||SHAMSHAD ALAM|
|4||Ms CHINTHA ANNA ISAAC||CIU & Valuation||S.K.MAHANTA|
|5||VISHAL MALANI||Import Noting, SVC and RRC||S.K.VATSA|
|6||SHAMSHAD ALAM||CRC-I, CRC-III and RTI||R.K.SINGH|
|7||S.K SINGH||Gr. III, All work related to W.P No. 657/95 before Hon’ble S.C.||Ms CHINTHA ANNA ISAAC|
|8||JOMY JACOB||SIIB, LRM, IPR, CSD||S.K.SINGH|
|9||D.P. SINGH KHUSHWAHA||Gr. II, Gr II A-F and DyCC||JOMY JACOB|
|10||PIYUSH KAMAL||EDI and PCA(Admin) + PCA and OSPCA||LOKESH KUMAR JAIN|
|11||R.K.SINGH||Appraising Main(I), Adjudication Cell (Commissioner’s Cases),||K.G.V.N.SURYATEJA|
|CRC IV||SHAMSHAD ALAM|
|12||K.G.V.N.SURYATEJA||Gr. I/IA, PCA and Review (SAD Cases)||D.P. SINGH KHUSHWAHA|
|13||S.K.VATSA||Gr. VI||VISHAL MALANI|
|14||RAJKUMAR KENDRE||CTF, MCD, IAD, Prosecution Cell and Legal Cell||Ms.VARSHA NIMBALKAR|
|15||LOKESH KUMAR JAIN||Gr. V and PCA||S.K.VATSA|
|16||MANOJ KUMAR||Gr. VA/VB||K.G.V.N.SURYATEJA|
3. The Deputy/Assistant Commissioner in charge of a Group/Section/Unit shall entrust the additional charge and transfer the relevant bills of entry/files to any other AO/Superintendent under his charge, if any of the AO/Superintendent does not report to duty for any reason, by 11.00 AM to ensure that the work is not held up.
4. The PA of ADC/JC, Appraising Main (I) would ascertain by 11.00 AM everyday, about the Group A officers who are not available on a particular day or further period and convey to the officer supposed to hold the additional charge as well as to the ADC/JC/DC/AC i/c. Appraising Main (I) to ensure that the officer concerned is aware of the additional charge for the day/period and the work is carried out smoothly without any hardship to the trade and industry.
5. The officer proceeding on leave/training etc. shall also inform the officer who has been assigned the additional charge regarding his absence and ensure smooth functioning.
6. The ADC/JC i/c. Appraising Main (I) is authorized to issue any adhoc orders to assign the additional charge in the grade of DC/AC/AO/Supdt.
7. In case both the officers holding the regular charge and the officer assigned with the additional charge are on leave/training etc., a separate adhoc additional charge order shall be conveyed by the ADC/JC, Appraising Main (I) through a register maintained for this purpose.
8. The officers availing leave beyond two days shall invariably obtain prior sanction of the leave.
(SEEMA JERE BISHT)
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (IMPORT)
Copy to :-
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II.
2. The Commissioner of Customs (Export), JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
3. The Commissioner of Customs (Appeals), JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
4. All Addl. Commissioners of Customs (Import), JNCH
5. All Dy./Asstt. Commissioners of Customs (Import), JNCH.