JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA.
|F. No.S/22-Gen-136/2015-16 AM (I)||Date: 28.01.2016|
|FACILITY NOTICE No. 15/2016|
Sub.:- Documents/Goods registration timings for Customs Examination Work at Import Docks, JNCH-reg.
1. Attention of all the importers, Customs Brokers and other stake holders is invited to the Standing Order No.07/2010 dated 1.2.2010 wherein, the Registration timing for all the Bills of Entry i.e. both facilitated and non-facilitated is from 11.00 AM to 5.30 PM and for facilitated Bills of Entry the registration is upto 7.00 PM.
2. Now as a measure of further trade facilitation and “Ease of Doing Business”, it has been decided that in the first shift the registration of all the Bills of Entry i.e. both facilitated and non-facilitated will be carried out from 10.00 AM to 7 PM. and for facilitated Bills of Entry the registration would be upto 08.00 PM.
3. AC/DC (In-charge of Docks) shall monitor and ensure that the rounds of inspection/examination is carried out every 2 hours and feeding of examination report and giving out of charge thereof is completed within an hour of completion of such rounds.
4. As far as second shift of 24 x 7 clearance of facilitated Bills of Entry is concerned, the instructions contained in Public Notice No.49/2012 dated 22.8.2012 will continue.
5. Any difficulty noticed in the implementation and/or suggestions may be brought to the notice of the Department.
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, NS-I & III
1. The Pr. Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
2. The Pr. Commissioner / All the Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
3. All Addl./Joint Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
4. All Deputy/Asstt. Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
5. The DC/EDI for uploading on the JNCH website
6. Bombay Custom House Agent Association
7. All Trade Associations