Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House, Tal. – Uran, Dist. – Raigad, Maharashtra – 400 707
|F. No. Pr. CC/NS II/Gen./01/JNCH/2015||Date: 12.02.2016|
|FACILITY NOTICE No. 22 /2016|
Sub: Digital engagement with stakeholders-creation of Facebook and Twitter account – reg.
As an ongoing effort to actively engage with Taxpayers and all stakeholders in a transparent and user friendly manner, Jawaharlal Nehru customs house (JNCH) Mumbai customs Zone-II has launched its Facebook page and Twitter account.
All stakeholders are welcome to participate in this initiative of Digital Governance to share information and impart valuable suggestions to help us improve and deliver better services.
|Facebook link||:||https://www.facebook.com/Jawaharlal-Nehru-Custom-House-Nhava- Sheva-929678803789867/|
|Search for||:||Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House Nhava Sheva. in Facebook search|
In addition to the above social media platform, the taxpayers/stakeholders may also use existing facilities such as interactive e-helpline facility available on JNCH website at following link:
e-helpline : http://22.214.171.124/index.php/e-query
Commissioner of Customs (General)
1. The Pr.Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-I, II & III;
2. The Director General, Systems, CBEC, New Delhi
3. The Director General, Valuation, Mumbai
4. The Commissioner of Customs (Export), Mumbai Zone-II
5. The Additional Director General DRI (WZU), Mumbai.
6. All Additional /Joint Commissioners, JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
7. All Deputy/Assistant Commissioners, Mumbai Zone-II.
8. The Joint Director General of Foreign Trade, (WZ), Mumbai.
9. NIC, JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
10. All CFS (as per mailing List).
11. JNPT/ GTIL/NSCIT, JNPT, Nhava Sheva.
12. CMC/HP/ WIPRO
13. State Bank of India/IDBI Bank/Bank of India.
15. All Member of PTFC (Import and Export)
16. Bombay Customs House Agents Association
17. All Shipping Agent/Console Agents Associations (As per mailing List)
19. Office Copy