OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (IMPORT)
JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA.
|F. No.S/22-Gen-01/2014-15 AM (I)||Dated: 11.03.2016|
|FACILITY NOTICE No.44/2016|
Sub: Re-constitution of Permanent Trade Facilitation Committee (PTFC) in Import Commissionerate, JNCH – Reg.
Attention of all the Importers, Customs Brokers and the Members of the Trade is invited to the Public Notice No.59/2010 dated 25.6.2010 on the above subject.
The following are the present members of the PTFC (Import).
1) Commissioner of Customs (Import) NS-I,II,III,IV & V
2) All Addl./Jt. Commissioner/Joint Director (Lab), Dy. Chief Chemist (DYCC), Scientist from National Information Centre (NIC)
3) 2 members from Bombay Custom House Agents Association (BCHAA)
4) 2 members from the Mumbai And Nhava Sheva Ship Agents Association (MANSAA)
5) 1 member from Concor.
6) 1 member from Indian Merchant Chambers (IMC)
7) 1 member from All India Liquid Bulk Importers & Exporters Association (AILBIEA)
8) 1 member from Raigad Chamber of Commerce and Industry (RCCI)
9) 1 member from Chamber of Small Industry Association (COSIA)
10) 1 member to be nominated by Association of Multimodal Transport Organisation of India (AMTOI)
11) 1 member to be nominated by All India Importers & Exporters Association (AIIEA)
12) 1 member to be nominated by Crop Care Federation of India (CCFI).
13) 1 member to be nominated by Associated Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ASSOCHAM)
14) 1 member to be nominated by Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture (MACCIA)
15) 2 members representing all other CFSs operational at the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT).
16) Branch Managers of SBI and Bank of India and IDBI at Nhava Sheva
17) Regional Manager of Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC), Nhava Sheva to represent all CWC run CFSs and transshipment Cargo Carrier
18) A representative of JNPT to be nominated by the Chairman, JNPT
19) Chief Executive of Nhava Sheva International Container Terminal (NSICT), Nhava Sheva.
20) Chief Executive of Gateway Terminal of India (GTI), Nhava Sheva.
21) Asst. Drug Controller
22) Port Health Officer
23) Plant Quarantine Officer.
As a trade facilitation measures and providing “Ease of Doing Business” and to effectively address various problems faced by the Trade and Industry in the Customs clearance with other allied agencies and stake holders, it has been decided to re-constitute the PTFC by including various associations/stake holders who are presently not nominated in the PTFC.
All the Trade & Public, other connected institutions/associations/stake holders other than already nominated and are willing to participate in the Monthly PTFC Meeting are therefore, requested to send their willingness to the Asst. Commissioner of Customs (Appg)(Main)(Import), JNCH, Nhava Sheva on or before 30.4.2016 so that a new Committee could be re-constituted.
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, NS-I & III
1. The Pr. Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
2. The Pr. Commissioner / All the Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
3. All Addl./Joint Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
4. All Deputy/Asstt. Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
5. The DC/EDI for uploading on the JNCH website
6. Bombay Custom House Agent Association
7. All Trade Associations