|F.No.S/22-Gen-69/2015-16 AM(I)||Date: 14.03.2016|
|FACILITY NOTICE NO: 46 /2016|
Sub: Ease of doing Business – Formation of dedicated Direct Port Delivery Cell at JNCH- Reg.
1. Attention of all the importers, Exporters, Customs Brokers and other stake holders is invited to the facility of “Direct Port Delivery” in JNCH as per the Public Notice No. 63/2008 dated 01.09.2008 .
2. As a measure of trade facilitation and ‘Ease of Doing Business’, a dedicated single window Direct Port Delivery Cell has been created at 7th floor , JNCH;
i) To process DPD applications as per Facility Notice No. 63/2008 dated 01.09.2008.
ii) To handle any other correspondence pertaining to the DPD facility.
iii) To co-ordinate on all customs clearance related matters such as advance filing of IGM, IGM amendments, if any, payment of duty, scanning etc.
iv) To maintain data base of all DPD clearances importer wise on the basis of register maintained by Superintendent (DPD) in the prescribed proforma set out as Annexure – B to Standing Order No.40/2008 dated 01.09.2008 and shall submit the same to AC/DC (DPD CELL) on daily basis.
3. Importer / Customs Brokers and their authorized representative can approach dedicated DPD Cell on 7th floor JNCH through telephonically (022-27244979) or through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get the status of the DPD applications and to seek clarification on all other DPD related matters.
4. In case of problem faced, if any, the DPD clients may contact Shri B.L.Reddy, Assistant Commissioner of Customs, Appraising Main (Import), JNCH, Nhava Sheva for any matters related to the DPD facility.
5. The importer, provided with DPD facility, shall continue to avail the facility till the time their ACP client status is valid.
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS
NS-I & III, JNCH
1. The Pr. Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II.
2. The Pr. Commissioner / All the Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II.
3. All Addl./Joint Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II.
4. All Deputy/Asstt. Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II.
5. The DC/EDI for uploading on the JNCH website.
6. Bombay Custom House Agent Association.
7. All Trade Associations.