OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS -II)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE,NHAVA-SHEVA
TALUKA:URAN, DIST–RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA–400707
|PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 61/2015-16|
|Subject: Simplification of Procedure to be followed in case of registration of duty credit scrips issued under Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS)and Service Exports from India Scheme (SEIS)- reg.|
|* * * * * *|
|Attention of all Importers/Exporters/CHA’s and all concerned is invited to the para (1) of Public Notice No. 139/2011 dt. 23.11.2011, JNCH as amended regarding procedure to be followed in case of registration of duty credit scrips issued under Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS)and Service Exports from India Scheme (SEIS)|
|2. Keeping in line with the policy of “Ease of doing business in India”, it has been decided that henceforth the licence/scrip holder will produce the following to the Licence Section at the time of registration thereof :-|
(i) A request letter for registration of licence/scrip
(ii) The original licence/scrip including Annexures, along with its photocopy
(iii) Authority letter, if any.
|3. Any difficulties faced due to these instructions may be brought to the notice of the Additional/Joint Commissioner (NS-IV).|
|Copy for information to:-|
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai-Zone-II
2. The Pr. Commissioner of Customs, NS- II & Gen, JNCH.
3. The Commissioner of Customs, NS- IV, V JNCH
4. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-I & III JNCH
6. The Additional Commissioner of Customs (EDI) to upload in the JNCH website.
7. All the Deputy/Asstt. Commissioner of Customs, JNCH.
8. All the Trade Association.
9. CHA Association
10. Office Copy