JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA-SHEVA
TALUKA-URAN, DISTRICT- RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA- 400 707
|F.No. S/12-Gen-82/2015-16 AM(X)||Date: 12 .02.2016|
|PUBLIC NOTICE No. 23 / 2016|
Subject: Goods Registration timings for examination of export goods at Export Docks.
1. Attention of all Exporters, Customs Brokers and other stakeholders is invited on the various instructions issued on registration and examination of goods in Export Docks.
2. Now as a measure of further trade facilitation and to promote the “Ease of Doing Business”, it has been decided that in the First Shift, the registration of all types of Shipping Bills, i.e. in respect of Docks Stuffed as well as Factory Stuffed Export Cargo, shall be carried out from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
3. AC/DC (In charge of Docks) has been asked to ensure that rounds of inspection/examination are carried out every 2 hours and feeding of examination report and generation of Let Export Order is completed within an hour of completion of such rounds.
4. After completion of stuffing of cargo into containers, stuffing report would also be fed in the system on the same day. AC/DC (In charge of Docks) has been asked to ensure that stuffing reports are fed into the system on the same day.
5. As far as Second Shift for clearance of Shipping Bills are concerned, the instructions contained in Public Notice No. 50/2012 dated 24.08.2012 shall continue.
6. Any difficulty in implementation of this Public Notice may be brought to the notice of Department.
7. This issues with the concurrence of the Pr. Commissioner of Customs, NS-G & NS-II.
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, NS-IV
1. PA to the Principal Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II.
2. The Pr. Commissioner of Customs, NS-Gen/NS-II.
3. The Commissioner of Customs NS-IV
4. The Addl. /Joint Commissioner of Customs, NS-II, NS-IV and NS-Gen.
5. All the Dy. / Asstt. Commissioner of Customs, NS-II, NS-IV and NS-Gen.
6. Notice Board and Website.