JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, SHEVA, TAL-URAN,
DIST: RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA: 400707
|STANDING ORDER: 09/2016|
Subject: – Need to send Adjudication files to concerned Group after Adjudication, reg..
1. Please refer to instruction No 07/2015, dated 10.12.2015 on the above subject wide which it was decided and directed that the Adjudication Cells of the Commissionerate, after entering the details of the adjudication order in the relevant registers maintained in their respective sections (OIO / Confirmed Demand Register), shall immediately forward the complete adjudication file to the concerned group/section under acknowledgment.
2. However there are certain cases like UB Centre cases, Drawback cases, other Export fraud / smuggling cases, where, at present, there is no specific groups / section specifically authorized to deal with such files for the purpose of accounting for the “Arrears of Revenue”, action for recovery, taking possession of confiscated goods and preparing comments / Memorandum of Cross Objections / Miscellaneous appeals and reporting such particulars in MPR and other reports.
3. In view of the above, it has been decided that following sections / groups will be responsible for all the aforesaid actions in the following category of cases:
|Sr No||Category of cases||Section / Group responsible to account for and taking necessary action.|
|1||UB Centre Cases||UB Cell|
|2.||Drawback Cases||Drawback Section|
|3.||Other export fraud cases (generally results from examination at export docks) and other export cases.||RRC (Export)|
|4.||Cases relating to import of Containers||Container Cell.|
|5.||Import Noting cases||Import Noting Department|
|6.||Cases relating to amendment of Bills of Entry / Shipping Bill etc ( If not relatable to any Import / Export Group)||RRC (Export)|
|7.||Uncleared cargo (Section 48 cases)||Disposal Section.|
4. ADC/JC incharge of Appraising Main(Import) and Appraising Main(Export) shall also note aforesaid instruction and ensure that such statistics are also obtained from aforesaid sections before compiling reports.
5. ADC/JC incharge of aforesaid sections (UB Centre, Drawback etc.) will also ensure that details of past cases are also compiled and duly reflected in the monthly report for the month of February 2016.
6. The above instructions shall be scrupulously followed and any difficulty faced may be brought to the notice of the undersigned immediately.
This issues with the concurrence of Pr Commissioner (NS-G), & (NS-II).
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS-NS-IV
F. No. S/10-Misc-7/2014-15 ADJ(X) JNCH
1. The Pr. Chief Commissioner, Zone-II, JNCH for information.
2. The Pr. Commissioner NS-G, NS-II, JNCH
3. The Commissioner NS-I / II/ V, JNCH
4. All Additional / Joint Commissioner, JNCH
5. All Dy. / Asstt. Commissioner, JNCH