JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA, URAN,
DIST: RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA – 400 707
|F.NO. S/43-10 /2012 PSO JNCH||Date: 17.03.2016|
|STANDING ORDER: 24/2016|
Subject: Processing of documents for Port Clearance at JNCH–reg.
Attention of all officers of the Custom House is invited to the procedure of granting of Port Clearance. The work relating to processing of port clearance document is currently being handled by ACAO/CWC Dronagiri. However, the shipping lines/shipping agents requested to consider shifting of work relating to port clearance from CWC Dronagiri to JNCH building.
The issue has been examined and it has been decided that with effect from 01.04.2016 the processing of document for port clearance will be handled by ACAO posted at JNCH. Further, the work pertaining to the port clearance on closed holidays will be attended by AC/DC posted on holidays.
Any difficulty in the implementation of the said standing order may be brought to the notice of Addl. Commissioner of Customs, Preventive General.
PR. COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, NS-GEN
1. The Pr. Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
2. The Pr. Commissioner / All Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
3. All Addl./Joint Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
4. All Dy./Asstt. Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
5. The DC/EDI for uploading on the JNCH website
6. Office Copy.