JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA
TAL- URAN, DIST- RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA- 400 707
email@example.com: Phone No.24277979
|F. No. S/22-Gen-150/2015-16 AM (I)||Dated: 06.01.2016|
|STANDING ORDER No. 01/2016|
Subject — Availing the facility of Access to website of Food Import Clearance System (FICS) by Docks Officers – Reg.
It has been informed by the authorities of FSSAI that all the test reports of the samples drawn by them for testing for their NOC is now uploaded in their Website https://ics.fssai.gov.in/ to facilitate quick clearance of the imports/exports cargo. For the purpose of viewing the report generated by the FSSAI online, the FSSAI has given access to Customs for logging in by user name and password. The user id and password may be obtained from the Addl. Commissioner/Jt. Commissioner (In-charge of Import Docks) by 6.1.2016. All the Asst./Dy. Commissioners (Docks) are directed to view and verify the NOC given online of a particular Bill of Entry and give Out of Charge of the concerned Bills of Entry by mentioning the NOC numbers/details in their Examination Reports, without waiting or insisting for FSSAI NOC on the hard copies of the Bills of Entry.
Difficulties in implementing the above should be brought to the notice of the undersigned.
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, NS-I & III
1. The Pr. Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II.
2. All the Pr. Commissioner / Commissioner of Customs, (NS-Gen., II, III, IV & V), JNCH.
3. All the Addl. / Jt. Commissioner of Customs, (NS-Gen., I, II, III, IV & V), JNCH.
4. All the DCs / ACs, JNCH.
5. Asst./Dy. Commissioner of Customs, Sample Unit.
5. Appg. Main (Import), NS-I, III & V, Appraising Main (Export), NS-II, IV & Gen.
6. DC (EDI) – For uploading on the website.