JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA.
|F. No.S/22-Gen-180/2015-16 AM(I)||Dated: 12.02.2016|
|STANDING ORDER No. 15/2016|
Sub.:-Posting of dedicated staff for making entries of test reports received from CRCL-Reg.
1. Requests have been received from exporters, trade associations, etc. for creation of central facility for making entries in respect of test reports received from CRCL in respect of export consignments.
2. At present, test reports in respect of Export consignments are being entered into the ICES 1.5 system by the officers posted at Export Docks in the CFSs.
3. In view of the above requests and in order to expedite the process, it has been decided to create a facility, for entering the test reports received from CRCL in the system, which shall be located at CRCL, JNCH building. For implementing the same, a Tax Assistant shall be posted for entering the test reports in the system pertaining to export consignments received from CRCL. The test reports shall be entered in to the system on the same day on which it has been received from CRCL. Further, in addition to the above work, the Joint Director, CRCL may also assign him the work of entering the test reports in respect of import consignments as part of the CRCL test module. The appropriaterole in the ICES 1.5 shall be assigned to him by the EDI Section.
4. Further, the Tax Assistant posted from the above work shall also maintain separate registers for Import and Export consignments in the following format:-
|Sr. No.||Shipping Bill number & Date||Exporter’s Name||Date of receipt of test report||Date of making entry of the test report in the system|
|Sr. No.||Bill of entry number & Date||Importer’s Name||Date of receipt of test report||Date of making entry of the test report in the system|
5. Difficulty, if any, in implementation of the above procedure may be brought to the notice of the undersigned.
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, NS-I,III& V
1. The Pr. Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
2. The Pr. Commissioner / All the Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
3. All Addl./Joint Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
4. All Deputy/Asstt. Commissioners of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
5. The DC/EDI for uploading on the JNCH website
6. Bombay Custom House Agent Association
7. All Trade Associations