EDI (CENTRALISED) SECTION, 2ND FLOOR, B-WING,
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE,
NHAVA SHEVA, URAN, RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA – 400 707
FAX: 022-27243245 | e-mail : email@example.com
|F. No. EDI/MISC-82/2015 JNCH||Date:-25/02/2016|
|STANDING ORDER NO. 18 /2016|
SUBJECT:- Change in ICES to stop referring Ex-Bond B/Es for NOC to Participating Government Agencies (PGAs) – reg.
1. Attention of all officers and concerned staff is invited to the difficulties faced by various field formations in respect of clearances sought at multiple stages (warehousing & ex-bond).
2. DG(Systems) have instructed to avoid referring B/Es at the ex-bond stage for NOC to Participating Government Agencies (PGAs). Accordingly, the ICES is modified w.e.f. 25/02/2016 to send only B/Es for ‘Home Consumption’ and ‘Warehousing’, to PGAs for their NOC.
3. Uniform instructions on the matter are in the process of issue from DG(Systems). However, till such uniform instructions are in place, the concerned officers may take a decision to manually refer the B/Es for NOC at ex-bond stage, if the same is required in compliance of any law / policy.
4. It is also directed that all the concerned officers should ensure that clearance (NOC) is sought at ex-bond stage, if the same is waived at warehousing stages. The officers exercising manual NOC option should take note of the above changes, so as to take an informed decision in such issues.
5. Technical difficulties faced, if any, in implementation of this Standing Order may be brought to the notice of the undersigned.
(D. K. SRINIVAS)
Commissioner of Customs (NS-I & III),
JNCH, NHAVA SHEVA
1. PA to the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH
2. The Pr. Commissioner / All the Commissioners of Customs, JNCH.
3. All the Addl. / Jt. Commissioner of Customs, JNCH.
4. All the Dy. / Asstt. Commissioner of Customs, All Groups, JNCH.
5. Notice Board and Website, JNCH.