OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (EXPORT)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA,
TAL.URAN, DIST. RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA – 400 707.
F.NO.S/12-Gen-161/2011 AM(X) Date : 18 /01/2011
STANDING ORDER NO. 05/2011
SUBJECT: Prohibition on export of pulses including
roasted gram upto 31.03.2011 by DGFT - reg.
Attention of all concerned Trade & staff is invited to DGFT`s letter dated 16/12/2010 issued from F.No.01/91/180/1237/AM11/EC/4688, New Delhi and Notification No. 35/2009-2014 dated 30/03/2010 issued by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Department of Commerce, New Delhi wherein it has been decided to extend the period of validity of prohibition on export of pulses (except Kabuli Chana).
2. DGFT had extended the period of prohibition of export of pulses upto 31.03.2011.
3. Further DGFT had also clarified that export of roasted gram are also banned for export.
Further kind attention is also invited to Para 2 of DGFT letter which reads as follows:
“ It is clarified that the item roasted gram is covered under the purview of ban on export of pulses and hence cannot be allowed for export.”
4. In view of the above, all the staff posted in the Docks are hereby directed to keep a vigil on all consignment of export of Pulses (except Kabuli Chana) arrived at CFS`s for export for immediate compliance.
5. Should there be any difficulty in implementing of this Standing Order, the same shall be brought to the notice of the undersigned.
(SUSHIL SOLANKI) COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (EXPORT)
Copy to :
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone – II
2. The Commissioner of Customs (Import), JNCH
3. All the Addl./Jt. Commissioner`s of Customs, JNCH,
4. Notice Board
5. All the concerned