OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (IMPORT),
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, SHEVA,
TAL. : URAN, DISTT. : RAIGAD,
F. No. S/26-Misc.-341/09-10Gr.II(E), JNCH. Date :- 04 .02.2011
STANDING ORDER NO. 07/ 2011.
Sub:- Import of insecticides, fungicides and other chemicals notified under
Section 3(e) of the Insecticides Act, 1968.
3 All products referred to in para (2) are required to be regulated as per he DGFT policy. All concerned Importers are, therefore, required to obtain Registration/Import Permit from the CIB & RC under Insecticide Act, 1968 and produce the same to Customs.
4. The implication of the Public Notice is that all concerned Importers will henceforth compulsorily have to obtain Registration/Import Permit from the CIB & RC under Insecticide Act, 1968 and produce the same to Customs.
5 However, the Bills of Entry pertaining to the importers who are actual users and who are in the process of obtaining the Registration/Import Permit from CIB & RC would be assessed provisionally subject to production of the copies of the Registration/Import Permit from the CIB & RC under the Insecticide Act, 1968 within 2 (two) months from the date of clearance and this facility is extended only up to 15/03/2011 and after 15/03/2011 even the actual users shall furnish the CIB & RC certificate and no Provisional Assessment will be permitted.
COMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (IMPORT)
All the Concerned.
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II
2. The Commissioner of Customs (Import), JNCH
3. All the Addl./Jt. Commissioners of Customs, JNCH
4. All the Assistant Commissioner s/ Deputy Commissioners.
5. All Appraising Groups.
6. Office Copy.