OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (IMPORT)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, SHEVA,
TAL – URAN, DIST – RAIGAD,
F.No.S/26-Misc- 68/2010-11 CRC(SAD) JNCH Date:08.03.2010
ORDER NO. 15/2011
(Referred / amended vide S.O.No. 57/2011 )
Attention is invited to the Customs Circular No. 27/2010-Customs dated 13.08.2010 & Standing order 78/2010 dtd. 01.12.2010 regarding procedure to be followed by the Customs field formations in case of 4% CVD refund claims.
2. The above Circular provides the facility of manual
filing of Bill of Entry for utilizing the amount of re-credited 4% CVD (SAD)
refunds for payment of duty in case of re-credited DEPB / Reward Scheme scrips upto 30.12.2010. However
several representations have been received from trade and industry to extend
the time upto
3. The matter has been examined by the Board
in consultation with the Ministry of Commerce. Accordingly, it has been decided
to extend time limit for using re-credited DEPB / Reward Scheme scrips in case of 4% CVD (SAD) upto
Standing Order is issued only to extend time limit for using re-credited DEPB /
Reward Scheme scrips in case of 4% CVD (SAD) upto
5. Difficulties faced if any in implementation of this Circular may be brought to the notice to concerned Deputy/Asstt. Commissioner of Customs.
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (IMPORT),
All the Concerned Officers.
Copy to :
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH.
2. The Commissioner of Customs (Appeals), JNCH.
3. The Commissioner of Customs (Export), JNCH.
4. All the Addl./Jt.Commissioner of Customs, JNCH.
5. All the Asstt./Dy.Commissioner of Customs, JNCH
6. All the Trade Associations.
7. Office Copy.