OFFICE OF THE CHIEF
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, TAL – URAN,
F.NO.- S/26-Misc-341/09-10/GR.-II E, JNCH Date:-02 .05 .2011
STANDING ORDER NO. 35 /2011
Sub: Amendment to Standing Order No.7/2011 dated 04.02.2011 regarding Import of Insecticide, fungicides and other chemicals notified
under Section 3(e) of the Insecticides Act, 1968
Please refer to Standing Order No.7/2011 dated 04.02.2011 on the above subject.
2. In the said Standing Order at para 5, it was mentioned that Bs/E pertaining to importers who are actual users and who are in the process of obtaining the Registration /Import Permit from CIB & RC would be assessed provisionally subject to production of the copies of the Registration /Import Permit from the CIB & RC under the Insecticide Act, 1968 within 2 (two) months from the date of clearance and this facility was extended only up to 15.03.2011 and after 15.03.2011 even the actual users should furnish the CIB & RC certificate and no Provisional Assessment would be permitted.
3. Consequent upon requests made by importers who are actual users, the matter has been reconsidered. The Bs/E of such importers who are actual users & who are in the process of obtaining registration/import permit from the CIB/RC under the Insecticide Act,1968 will be assessed provisionally subject to production of the said registration/import permit under Insecticide Act, within 3 months from the date of clearance & this facility is extended upto 15.06.2011. After 15.06.2011 all importers including actual users shall furnish CIB & RC certificate & no Provisional Assessment will be permitted.
4. The other conditions of the above mentioned Standing Order remain the same.
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (IMPORT)
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II
2. The Commissioner of Customs (Import), JNCH
3. All the Addl. /Jt. Commissioners of Customs, JNCH
4. All the Trade Associations