OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (EXPORTS)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, SHEVA, TAL-URAN, DIST: RAIGAD,
F. No: S/6-Gen-1400/2011 D’Node Date:
STANDING ORDER NO. 48/2011
Subject: Special Clearance drive to remove / correct EGM errors pending on account of migration from EDI 1.0 to EDI 1.5 version - Regarding.
to migration from EDI 1.0 version to EDI 1.5 version, there were difficulties
faced by shipping lines in filing EGM during the period from 5th
2. A list of shipping bills which are under various errors have been obtained from ICEGATE.
3. The total number of shipping bills with ‘R’ error shall be divided equally amongst each AC / DC of the 8 Clusters. A list of such shipping bills with ‘R’ error shall be handed over in hard copy by the Superintendent / ECU to each Cluster AC / DC. The respective AC / DC shall circulate the list amongst the Superintendents posted in his shed / CFS and ensure that the ‘R’ errors in the said shipping bills allotted to him are rectified by 15.06.2011.
4. The entire list of shipping bills with ‘RQNC / QNC / Q’ errors, which have occurred due to non-feeding of stuffing reports, shall be handed over in hard copy by the Superintendent / ECU to each Cluster AC / DC. The respective AC / DC shall circulate the list amongst the Superintendents posted in his shed / CFS. The shed Superintendents shall cross-verify the shipping bills pertaining to their sheds / CFS from their stuffing report registers with the shipping bills which are reflected in the given list. Shipping bills with ‘RQNC / QNC / Q’ error shall be rectified / corrected by the respective Superintendent of the shed / CFS. It shall be ensured that the said ‘RQNC / QNC / Q’ errors in the said shipping bills allotted to the AC / DC are rectified by 15.06.2011.
5. A list of shipping bills with ‘G’ errors which is available with the ECU shall be rectified by the Superintendent / ECU. The AC / ECU shall ensure that the errors in the said shipping bills are rectified / corrected by 15.06.2011.
6. All AC / DCs are directed to take up this clearance drive on top priority and ensure compliance to the deadlines stipulated hereinabove.
7. Any difficulty noticed in the implementation of this Standing Order may be brought to the notice of the undersigned.
Commissioner of Customs (Export)
All officers / staff concerned
i) Chief Commissioner of Customs, JNCH;
ii) Joint Commissioner of Customs (Export), Docks-I, II, III;
iii) Joint Commissioner (ECU);
iv) Website of JNCH.