OFFICE OF THE
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, SHEVA
TAL. URAN DIST. R
F. No. S/26-Misc-68/2010-11
STANDING ORDER NO.57/2011
is invited to the Customs Circular No. 27/2010 –Customs dated 13.08.2010, Standing
Order 78 /2010 dtd.01.12.2010 and Standing Order no. 15/2011 dated 08.03.2011 regarding
procedure to be followed by the Customs field formations in case of 4%
above Circular provides the facility of manual filing of Bill of Entry for
utilizing the amount of re-credited 4%
The matter has been examined by
the Board in consultation with the Ministry of Commerce. Accordingly, it has
been decided to extend the time limit for using re-credited DEPB / Reward
Scheme scrips in case of 4%
(a) The extension of utilization of re-credited amount of SAD refund in relevant scrip is granted for two months i.e. upto 15.09.2011. No further extension shall be given.
(b) The importers shall utilize re-credited amount
of SAD refund in scrips for payment of
(c) The concerned officials should ensure that issuance of consolidated certificate indicating the total amount of 4% SAD refund sanctioned is carried out in time without any delay.
4. This Standing Order issued only to extend time limit for
using re-credited DEPB / Reward Scheme scrips in case of 4%
5. Difficulties faced if any in implementation of this Standing Order may be brought to the notice to concerned Deputy / Asstt. Commissioner of Customs.
All the Concerned Officers.
1 The Chief Commissioner of Customs, JNCH, Mumbai Zone II,
2. The Commissioner of Customs (Appeals), JNCH. Mumbai Zone II
3. The Commissioner of Customs (Export), JNCH Mumbai Zone II
4. All the Addl. /Jt. Commissioner of Customs, JNCH. Mumbai Zone II
5. All the Asstt /Dy. Commissioner of Customs, JNCH. Mumbai Zone II
6. All the Trade Associations.
7. Office Copy.