OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (IMPORT),
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, SHEVA,
DISTRICT: RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA – 400 707.
F.No. S/26-Misc-428/2010 Gr. IIE Dated. 29/07/2011
STANDING ORDER NO. 61 /2011
Attention of all the officers, staff and other concerned is invited to the Standing Order No. 55/2011 dated. 07/07/2011 issued by this office in the matter of import of Insecticides, Pesticides, fungicides ect.
2. In this regard, kind attention is invited to Para 4 of the Board’s instruction issued vide letter F. No. 401/101/2011-CUS III dated. 22.06.2011 on the above said matter wherein it has been reiterated that the Import of Boric Acid would continue to be governed by the specific instructions issued by the Board on this item that are currently in force.
3. In view of the above, it is clarified and may be noted that the Standing Order No. 55/2011 dated. 07/07/2011 issued by this office is not applicable for the import of Boric Acid. Instructions issued by the Board regarding the import of Boric Acid are to be strictly complied with.
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (IMPORT)
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone- II
2. The Commissioner of Customs (Export)
3. All the Addl/Joint Commissioner of Customs, JNCH
4. All Trade Associations
5. AC/EDI………. For display at JNCH website.